For horticulture and viticulture
Soil management services for horticulture
- Soil testing and leaf testing service.
- Annual fertiliser and crop management programs.
- Trouble – shooting soil and crop nutrition issues.
Soil management services for viticulture
- Soil testing and leaf petiole testing service.
- Annual fertiliser and soil management programs for vines.
- Trouble-shooting soil and vine nutrition issues.
- Pre-plant soil amendment and fertiliser programs at vineyard establishment – working with soil surveyors.
Good soil management is the key to water use efficiency because biologically active, well structured soil:
- has higher infiltration rates and absorbs more water from rainfall or irrigation
- can store more water in its pore spaces and in soil humus
- loses less water through evaporation in hot weather.